7.18.2008

My New Favorite Place to Work

This is my new favorite place for breakfast and to take my laptop and work...the Blue Dahlia on East 11th St on the East Side. They serve big cups of coffee in real porcelain mugs with little tiny metal pitchers of cream on the side. Good music. Free wi-fi. They will let you sit at one of the big wooden tables and let you work away for hours ...and after you feel like you visited a cafe in Paris, not Austin's East Side. Seriously...it's my new favorite place. I've been there 3 times this week.


They also have this awesome covered outdoor seating area in the back with lush landscaping, overhead fans, and loads of candlelight (at night). Incidentally, they are open for lunch and dinner too...but I haven't tried that yet.


1 comment:

pylorns said...

nice, I'll have to check it out when I'm down that way.