3.15.2010

"Casa Rosa" Cool East Austin Commerical Mixed Use Real Estate Opportunity

I am completely smitten by this listing I just found on the Austin MLS today.

"Casa Rosa" sits on bustling East Cesar Chavez, a few blocks east of Pleasant Valley, just a stone's throw from some of Austin's trendiest new eateries, bars, and galleries like Justine's on East 5th (where I waited 2 1/2 hours for a table the other night...sigh).
Built in 1925, Casa Rosa measures a mere 810 square feet and sits on a decent size .16 acre lot (good size for the area). It is already zone mixed use for commercial, retail, or office and is screaming for a visionary to come along and snap it up to make it the next East Austin hipster destination. The list price is $232,000 and it has been on the Austin real estate market for 1 day.
Click here for the full Austin MLS listing or contact me for more information. Note, I do not represent the seller of this property.

1 comment:

Austin Real Estate said...

This is the marvelous pictire that I have come over after huge searches. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique nice picture.